Saturday, October 13, 2007

3 shows tonight, and a note about community.

I saw all three shows tonight (it was one of my opportunities to do so, and I took it)

Clownifornia, Bouffon Glass Menagerie, Chiche Capon's Cabaret.

I'll be talking about all of them in the next couple of posts, in general I have some positive things to say about all of them, a couple of hesitations about a couple of them, and an unqualified rave about the third (which I'll divulge is Bouffon Glass Menagerie. -- If you have the opportunity, go see it, it's fantastic!)

Even though I saw three shows in a row (which is a lot of show, let me tell you) it was in general great. I wanted to talk a little about the community of clowns, and why EVEN more than seeing the work, seeing all of your friends and is the most important reason to have a clown festival.

I'd talk about all that, but it's 2:22 am, and I have to drive to Providence tomorrow. More tomorrow or Sunday....

====
If you like this post-- consider reading clownlink.com, links to all things clown and wonderful.

You can also subscribe to the RSS Feed here.
===

No comments: