Sunday, October 28, 2007

Missed my last chances...Today's the last day!

Friday night was the one night that I might have been able to see some of the shows in the last weekend of the festival. Particularly disappointed that I missed Solo, Tapate, the Maestrosities (which is what I'd planned to see on Friday night) and Mooky Cornish's show the Glories of Gloria (which I may have been able to see last night.)

I missed them all-- For me it was a combination of tech rehearsal, and tech problems-- my car battery has been having issues, and ended up requiring getting replaced. And as for tech rehearsal, if you want to know more, you can visit http://www.clownlink.com/2007/10/directing-dario-fos-we-wont-pay.html to find out more about my latest project.

Today's the last day: Two shows remain:

THE GLORIES OF GLORIA REVUE 3:30 PM »

THE MAESTROSITIES: THE COOLEST BAND EVER! 5:00 PM »

And then the last event of the festival is the clown funeral:


CLOWN FUNERAL
All good things must come to an end, and the 2nd Annual NY Clown Theatre Festival is no exception. The finale of this year’s festival will be appropriately mourned by all with a Clown Funeral. Mourners of all shapes and sizes are invited to join in the Fellini-esque procession of clowns, widows, and stilt-walkers. The Maestrosities will provide suitably somber clown music.

When: Sun, Oct 28 at 6:30 pm
Where: Bedford at North 7th Street (Williamsburg), processing to The Brick Theater


I can't be there for that, but I mourn in absentia. The festival was great this year, and I look forward to the next one!

===
If you like this post-- consider reading clownlink.com, links to all things clown and wonderful.

You can also subscribe to the RSS Feed here.
===

No comments: